A fundraiser cocktail party not to be missed!
The May 7, 2015 Room to Read virtual night flight is graciously hosted by the Bank of Montreal. Travel with us to Destination Global Literacy, a faraway land where the dream of education can become a reality. Following the success of last year’s flight, business-class tickets will sell out quickly. We invite you to reserve your ticket early! Exceptional silent auction items will be available for bidding throughout the entire flight.
In 2014, $135,000.00 was raised at our annual fundraiser which hosted more than 350 PASSENGERS. Every dollar raised directly funded Room to Read’s programs. Thanks to our generous sponsors and the Montreal community, the Montreal Chapter of Room to Read has raised some $250,000 since its inception in 2012.
Educated women are healthier
Just ONE ADDITIONAL YEAR of girls’ education can reduce infant mortality by 10% and make girls less likely to contract HIV/AIDS and other preventable diseases.
– UNESCO Institute for Statistics, 2012
Get on board and contribute to world literacy.
Sponsor the 2015 Destination Global Literacy annual fundraiser.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and in-kind donors.
Chief flight attendant
Sponsored by Stikeman Elliott
Special thanks to Luc Deschênes, BMO Groupe Financier.
- All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- All items are sold “as is.” Items are described based on the information provided by donors.
- The auction will close at exactly 8:30 p.m.
- Payment must be made in full on May 7th, 2015.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheques and cash are accepted.
- Each bidder agrees to absolve Room to Read, its volunteers, and the prize donors from any liability.
PAUL COLEMANTERN Financial Group
Julian HaberJulian Haber Photography
SCOTT HENDERSONCEO, Traxxall Technologies
PASQUALE L. IACOBACCITKNL, Experience Makers
ELISABETH LECAVALIERUltra Electronics Forensic Technology Inc.
WILLIAM POLUSHINAMAXIS Inc.
CATHERINE MELLING TURNER
$100 $75 tax receipt